COOKING WITH CLARA : COOKING STEEL CUT OATS IN A CROCK POT : COOKING STEAK IN THE OVEN
Cooking With Clara
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Clara is a female given name. It is the feminine form of the Late Latin name Clarus which meant "clear, bright, famous".
- CLARA, (Latin American Advanced Networks Cooperation in English), is an international organization whose aim is to connect Latin America's academic computer networks. It is Cooperacion Latino Americana de Redes Avanzadas in Spanish and Cooperacao Latino-Americana de Redes Avancadas in Portuguese.
- Clara (Cloirtheach or An Clarach in Irish) is a town on the River Brosna in County Offaly and is the 10th largest town in the midlands of Ireland.
"What more could a man ask for? Some home cooked food, a beautiful woman by his side, and a romantic setting. Ahhh....this is the life!"
Why do we clutter our lives with so much "stuff"? We often bankrupt ourselves trying to gain "things" in life when all we really need is the most basic of all to survive: love. Oops! Let's not forget some good food! LOL You get the picture....enjoy the simple life......it's the BEST life.......and it sure is a whole lot more healthy and less stressful! When you get right down to it....the less we have, the MORE we have! Let's take time TODAY to enjoy the basic pleasures of this life: sunshine, smiles, a good meal, a walk among nature. You'll feel refreshed from the inside out!
EXPLORE: May 15, 2009 -- # 178 -- Thank you so very much!!!!
NOTE: Thanks so much for your visits, comments, and invites. Most especially, thanks so much for your friendship. I'll be away during the day, but will be stopping by to visit you in the evening. Have a wonderful, relaxing day!
Come stare al mio tavolo e condividere una festa di capesante fresche, linguine, e buon vino con voi, amici miei!
Nothing says "welcome, my friend" better than inviting someone to sit down at your table to enjoy a home-cooked meal with you. There's just something "real" about having dinner in someone's home -- nothing fancy -- it could be a sandwhich shared together with good conversation and lots of laughter. When is the last time you invited a friend into your home? Why not do it today? No need to fuss......the food will taste perfect when seasoned with friendship and love!!!
NOTE: Thanks so much for all of your comments, visits, and invites. You all are invited to my home at 6:00 tonight for dinner....fresh bay scallops, home made linguini, home-baked bread dipped in olive oil, and a wonderful chilled glass of wine! Don't be late!!!!
cooking mania online game
cooking games of pizza
cooking course oxford
cooking mama computer games
healthy oil for cooking
cooking ingredient substitutions
cooking beans in a rice cooker
cooking for 1 or 2