Cooking A Turkey Roast : Home Cooking Food : Steep Cooking Term.
Cooking A Turkey Roast
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
- A large mainly domesticated game bird native to North America, having a bald head and (in the male) red wattles. It is prized as food, esp. on festive occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas
- a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
- The flesh of the turkey as food
- Something that is extremely or completely unsuccessful, esp. a play or movie
- joker: a person who does something thoughtless or annoying; "some joker is blocking the driveway"
- The process of roasting something, esp. coffee, or the result of this
- A dish or meal of roasted food
- cook with dry heat, usually in an oven; "roast the turkey"
- a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
I started the turkey around noon that day. Since I've been on a low-salt diet, I only rubbed cracked pepper over it. The stuffing we made the day before with a wild/long-grain rice chopped celery, shitake mushrooms, low-sodium chicken stock, and parsley. All we had to do was stuff the turkey, wrap the ends of wings and legs with foil, and stick it in the oven breast-side-down for 4 hours, basting it with white wine and oil every 20 minutes.
Turkey en sac..
My gran cooked her turkey in a plastic bag this year. I really didn't think this should work (i.e. i thought it would steam instead of browning) but as you can see it was brown (and DELICIOUS). I have to do some reading to figure out this minor miracle.
games to do with cooking
beautiful cooking season 1
nigella lawson christmas cooking
rachel ray cooking tools
cooking mama world
cooking mamma games online
new cool cooking games